Monday, August 23, 2010

Spiritual Gifts

Well today was the start of week #3 of P90x. I worked chest, back and abs....translation, a lot of push ups and pull ups. I can feel myself getting stronger because I noticed today that I did more reps of everything than I have the last 2 weeks. I'm also going deeper in my push ups, which is awesome! I hate push ups, but I'm really learning to love this workout. I'm so excited to have made it this far in the workout and I'm so motivated to keep going. There is no stopping me now! Tomorrow is a cardio day, so Plyometrics here I come.

Instead of sharing a devotional today, I wanted to share some things that I have learned. Do you know what your spiritual gifts are? If you have never taken a test to find out what those are, I would highly recommend it. I just finished taking a spiritual gift test. I learned that my top 3 spiritual gifts are the gift of faith, the gift of intercession and the gift of hospitality. The description of each of these really describe me. I am so excited to learn about the gifts God has given me. It really is amazing to me to see how these spiritual gifts have played out in my life. God knew what gifts to give me that would work with my personality. Now that I know what my spiritual gifts are, it is my prayer that God will use these in my life to encourage and reach others.

No comments:

Post a Comment