Sunday, August 8, 2010

P90x

Well tomorrow starts a new journey for me. What is this journey you ask? I am starting the extreme home workout program called P90x! It's a 13 week, 90 day workout plan. From what I have heard it is an extremely intense workout program. However it is also highly effective. I've seen the results first hand from friends that have gone through it and I was incredibly impressed with the results! I'll be keeping up with my blog while I am going through P90x.

I've also decided that while I'm getting physically healthy, I am also going to get spiritually healthy! I'll be reading some books as well as my Bible and posting my thoughts on what God is teaching me! For the next 90 days, I'll be doing book reviews as well as keeping y'all posted on my workout with P90x! I'll post tomorrow after my first workout....this should be interesting! I'm so excited for this journey and looking forward to getting physically and spiritually healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment