Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Sprained Ankle....

So this past weekend I was in Clearwater for my best friend, Kristina's wedding. I had the best time. By the end of the weekend all of the bridal were good friends! We made some awesome and quite hilarious memories. I am so honored that I was able to be part of Kristina and Matt's special day! I love them both and would not have missed this for anything! That is why my blog has been pretty quiet for the past couple of days. After the wedding I went over to Treasure Island to spend some time with my parents and Mama Jo! It was awesome and I can't wait to go back! I love my Mama Jo, she is my Florida grandmother! My parents came back yesterday and I stayed another night with Mama Jo. We just hung out on the couch and watched tv. It has been a fabulous Labor Day weekend and I didn't want to go back to work today.

This week marks the start of week #5 in P90x. However, over the weekend I managed to somehow sprain my right ankle. I wish I had a good story of how it happened, but I honestly I have no idea. It's bruised and all swollen which is not okay. I am hobbling around like I'm 80...haha! So needless to say I was less than enthusiastic when I realized this would definitely hamper my workouts this week. Since I am now injured I am still going to workout, but I will only be doing the workouts that don't require me to workout my legs. That means that plyometrics, yoga, legs (of legs & back) and kenpo are all out this week. I will be working out chest, shoulders and triceps tomorrow along with abs! Today also marks Day 30!!! Woohoo...I'll be taking pictures tonight and I cannot wait to compare them to my before pictures! Despite this minor set back, I will not give up and I will finish P90x! Also be looking for my review on Chapters 2-3 of Radical this week too! I hope everyone had an awesome Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment