Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Not Giving Up

Yesterday I started Week #4 which is my Recovery week. On the agenda for day 1 of my recovery week was Yoga. I have to say I had absolutely no desire to do this at all. Even though I didn't want to do it, I perservered and made it through yoga! I'm glad that it's over for the week! Today was a new workout, Core Synergistics. Oh my, this was hard and my core was worked a lot. Tony has you do all kinds of things like banana, super man, the Dreya roll and so many more. I really enjoyed this workout and I'm looking forward to doing it again Thursday. I love how working out is making me feel!

My devotional today comes from Hebrews 13:16, "Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God." The title of my devotional today was Not Giving Up. The story was about how we can't convince people to believe in Jesus. Even though we can't convince people to believe in Jesus, it is still our responsibility to share the Gospel with unbelievers. That's what this verse in Hebrews is talking about. Sharing the gospel may not always go over well with people, but we are not to neglect it, we are to share it. When we do we are pleasing God! I hope this encourages you to keep on sharing the Gospel with those who have not heard the Gospel before.

Something to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment