Sunday, September 12, 2010

On the DL....

Well, I am officially on the DL and for those of you who don't know baseball lingo, that means the disabled list. I babysit for an orthopedic surgeon and he looked at my ankle tonight. I not only sprained my ankle, but I managed to sprain it on both sides which isn't the norm. The good news is that I didn't tear any ligaments, just strained them pretty good! So I of course asked him about working out. I can ride a stationary bike, swim and I'm allowed to lift weights. I just can't do any running. I won't be able to run for 3 more weeks. So I'm trying to figure out how P90x will work with a sprained ankle. I am going to continue doing P90x, but I will only do the exercises that work my upper body. I'll continue to rest my ankle and do everything I'm supposed to do for it. I will blog about my work out tomorrow and also post my thoughts on Chapter 2 of Radical! Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment